Choose a colour combintion to give he most comfortable contrast.
We're happy to have you back in the library!
Mon-Sat, 10 AM - 2 PM
Some things have changed, so here's our plan for making your visit as safe and efficient as possible.
• Limit your visit to 1 hour. • Maintain a 6-foot distance from others. • Wear a face covering. • No cash transactions - bring your debit card. • Wash your hands often. • Cover coughs and sneezes. • Avoid touching your face. • Stay home if you're not feeling well, or use our curbside service instead!
Face masks are required in the building per the City of Mountain Brook and the Jefferson County Health Department.
Please limit your visit to 1 hour per day. During that time, feel free to...
• Browse and check out materials • Return items to the bookdrop • Pick up holds • Get a library card • Get assistance with your account • Pay library fines - debit or credit only
Public Computer Use...
• Public computers are by reservation only (call 205-445-1166 to reserve). • Make sure you have your library card ready when you call. • Reservations are for one hour per person per day. • Reservations are available Mon-Fri at 10am, 11:30am, and 1pm. • No in person computer help - We will provide assistance through chat or videocall. • Let us know if you need to print - Sorry, no self-serve printing. • Be sure to bring your own storage device if needed. • Check out our frequently asked questions sections for more details.
We're Not Quite Ready For...
Spaces Taking a Break...
• Making copies • Reading newspapers • Book sale donations • Studying • In-person programs • Meeting room reservations • Food/drink • Public computer use • Tech help appointments
• Children's play & browse areas • Study rooms • Quiet room • Makerspace • Meeting rooms